Sunday, July 26, 2009

TURBO C++ ... helpppp!!!!!!!!?

the simple RUNNING program i got from our school computer doesn't work with my OWN computer...!! whoa..!!





The errors are:


Linker Error: Undefined symbol _circle in module NONAME.CPP


Linker Error: Undefined symbol _initgraph in module NONAME.CPP





The code of the program is:





#include%26lt;stdio.h%26gt;


#include%26lt;iostream.h%26gt;


#inlcude%26lt;conio.h%26gt;


#include%26lt;graphics.h%26gt;


#include%26lt;dos.h%26gt;





int driver,mode;





void main(){


driver=DETECT;


mode=0;


initgraph(%26amp;driver, %26amp;mode, " ");





circle(640,320,150)





getch();


}





DO U THINK THERE'S SOMETHING LACKING IN MY PC?


OR SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T DOWNLOAD?





I use turbo c++ 3.0 borland...which is the same in our school's c++





PLEASE HELP ME GUYS..PLEASE... I'M A NEWBIE TO PROGRAMMING!!!!!!! HELPPP!!! THANKS....





PLS HELP ME I BEG YOU ALL!!! HUHUHU... NEWBIE, I AM..





THANKKKSSSSS AGAIN............

TURBO C++ ... helpppp!!!!!!!!?
Try adding stdlib.h in your header file list.


No comments:

Post a Comment